Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, April 6, 2013


This afternoon, three of us were just talking about what going to happen in the future for the two of us. Like what happens when one of us gets bored of each other or like when one of us stops waking up/ staying up to call and talk to each other. Last semester Lewis was talking about how he regrets staying up to talk to his ex when he was still in NS and how he hopes that it won't be the same for him. I wasn't thinking so much about it before but I'm slightly disturbed now/: 

Earlier this semester, I got the chance to play Aunt Agony to a friend about (temporary) long-distance relationship problems. I tried my best to advise her according to what I have been through and felt along the way. She also confided in me her same-age-couple-relationship problems. I tried to debase some of it like the guy lagging behind in two years of studies/work by saying that it'll eventually wear off when both parties eventually enter the workforce. I think I managed to assure her to some extent.

Now, I realised that I'm actually facing some of her problems everyday I spend here. It's actually an investment that I've made and if I were to be very calculative— I'm actually making a greater investment than she is making. There are other options but I'm closing myself to them cause I really want to make this work. Some times they get hard to ignore, they creep into your head but at the end of the day you just have exile them. It'll be tiring but it'll also definitely be rewarding. The higher the risks and the higher the rewards. Onwards my faithful stead!

image
Photo taken from: Tastefully Offensive 

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:37 PM