Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Rainy Days
Monday, December 10, 2012
It's been raining the whole afternoon here at home. Pouring, I would say. Anyway, hello everybody, it's been eons since I've last updated. It's been pretty great since I've gotten back from Perth(: Have been meeting up with friends, both the ones I got to know in Perth and those I've known from here. Realised that some things will change and have changed while some others remained almost the same. 

For now, I'm quite happy with things the way they are. TTFN!! :D

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:31 PM