Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, July 30, 2012
It's the first day of University life and I've already ran into quite a load of problems such as card issues and the purchase of a wrong text. I foresee that there will be more incidents of walking into walls in the future for the next three years. I've spent the past few hours moping over my mistake and that's probably enough. Since I've already made the mistake, might as well make the best out of it. Like how I now know the card procedures and own an extra text reference. I guess this is the only way we make our lives happier, make do with what we have and learn from our mistakes when we make them. Formal night tonight, still feeling slightly groggy from the slight lack of rest but I've got to head back to school for lecture soon. Much love from Day 1

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:20 PM