Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

What's wrong with me?
Sunday, February 5, 2012
I keep coming to the same page, the new post page, and leaving the page without posting anything (today is an exception).

There's something missing in my life that I'm in search for, I have a slight idea of what it is but I haven't pursued it yet. I don't know if my restrictions are the cause for my blues but I'm not willing to step out of it. For fear of losing my one love, Frisbee. I'm starting to lose touch with the friends I've always been close with.. or maybe, we just haven't been that close right from the start. Everyone is just a touch-and-go shadow in my life. I see no joy, no motivation. Maybe when I'm done emptying my bowl of darkness, I can look for light to fill it up with. There's no exact destination but I've departed. The only thing that I feel that I'm working on is Frisbee. I can almost feel myself making the smallest baby steps improvement, the sense of achievement that I've lost as an old friend comes along to give me a good pat on the back. I don't know what I'm searching for, but I keep searching, hoping to find something. Maybe God will surprise me, like He always did. I'm hoping that I'll be given a direction arrow that is secured soon. Cause nobody is giving me one right now, not even myself.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:09 PM