Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Wednesday
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
It didn't rain as much today as it did yesterday but the day seemed just as dull. Training yesterday was cancelled due to the rain event, pretty much spoiled my day. Went back to school to throw some disc today, didn't manage to do much with the rain too. Came home from school so that I could chill a little before meeting to practice my throws at the newly discovered field nearby but turned out that it was just like the first arrangement, an empty arrangement. I'm so not going to try for anything, even Mel senses that there's something going on, so there must be something going on? Or did I describe wrongly? Haha, I think I'm going to blame it on my poor description. It's going to be a frisbee-less week. Quite saddening I guess. I'm just lazing around at home, not doing much apart from getting my meals with the family outside and going for dance classes. I might have grown horizontally these days with all the lazing and bumming around, I don't know :P

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:26 PM