Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Some are trying many dresses, some are just waiting for that one dress.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Thinking about it again, I think Bryan's dream and idea holds true. I guess I'll just have to follow my aunt's example of a faithful daughter of God to keep praying and hoping that no matter where that right dress of mine is, he's learning while walking with God in His plans until I finally spot him and everything that Bryan described comes to me.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:12 PM