Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

It rained the whole entire day.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
It's been a wet morning and afternoon and I'm going for training later in the evening so I guess I'm going to finish training in quite a mess, maybe a little worse as compared to my first training with Shiok. I didn't really mind back then, so I don't think I'll mind it today. Mel's sick today so I'll be a little more lonely as compared to other trainings because I feel that only Mel can take my lousy throws): Take for example, Mel was late on Sunday because she had church, warm-up throws were awkward cause everyone seemed to have a fixed partner for it and mine wasn't there. Alex looked like he was throwing alone so I went ahead to join him. Stressed much cause his throws were so much better than mine and I keep making him run for my disc): I'm not saying that Mel is lousy at her throws too, her forehand and backhand throws are way better than mine, but she's someone that I know better and feel more comfortable amongst everyone at Shiok and she's someone who is willing to take all my crap throws. Ah, wonder how things are going to be tonight.. training should be fun though. As always.

My parents are bugging me to stay home more often or take up some tutoring job. If I'm not wrong, they just don't want me to get so involved in Ultimate and Dance. Actually, it's mostly Ultimate. Honestly I'm too lazy to get a job but with my erratic schedule, it's not easy to find a decent paying job. Ultimate and dance will definitely be prioritized above a job if I'm ever going to get myself to do it. Staying at home makes me feel so sad and bored): That brings me to think about how boring and sad this week would be since trainings on Thursday and weekends are cancelled. 

I remember telling Stacy how to share those joy vibes with the people around you and still not run out of them. The only solution was to find a constant source of joy, no matter how small or big it is. Well, these are my source of joy. I can be very tired after trainings but beaming with joy and experience. My other source would of course be my bunch of crazy friends. Somehow, I'm distancing from them. I don't really feel the heartache or anything but I'm definitely a little drained of joy from times spent with them. A number of them are at the karoke today. It's pretty far from where I stay and I have training later, if I'm going to bring this up to my parents, they're definitely going to object now or raise it up as a bad example in the future. So, I had to avoid it. 

It feels a little like back in the school days: It's like there's a lot of time I can spare for things but at the same time, there isn't time for the things I need/want to do.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:12 PM