Future Surprises
Saturday, January 14, 2012
One of the future surprises will be life after my results are out(:
I'm dying to know my results and all. I'm not worrying about where it'll take me to, maybe a little but it's insignificant. There are so many choices in front of me, I'm at a lost for decisions. Basically, I'm just waiting for God to direct my paths again. I used to have a lot of fantasies about what I want to do in the future. When I was little, I just wanted to perform for people, to make them smile and praise me like how that nice examiner did back then. When I was slightly older, I thought of becoming a lawyer or a doctor, something that could earn me loads of money. Further down the tree of life, I narrowed things to becoming a doctor, cause I like understanding how our body works and helping others to know how their body works. Now, I'm just lost. I've opened up my choices to management related jobs just like I've opened up my university choices to include SMU too. It's not just university actually, it's the life that I'll be pursuing in the future too. I don't find the future so scary anymore cause I'm going to embrace whatever God gives me(: Being thankful every morning, really helps.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:56 PM