Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Awesome Thursday
Thursday, January 12, 2012
My Thursdays are supposed to be awesome every week after I joined Shiok but today I was expecting something different (in a bad way). I was in for a surprisingly great afternoon and evening(: meeting new people who were once strangers can bring loads of unseen joy to one's day! I'm so mega happy today, happy that I got persuaded to get out of the house, happy that these bunch of people I met were so friendly, happy that the short drizzle wasn't a wet blanket, etc. This outing has been a healthy distraction for me today, I think I'll sleep quite peacefully tonight :D LOOKING FORWARD TO AN EARLY NIGHT YAY!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:13 PM