Some mega lifted day :D
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Dancers.. I remember Bryan Ong telling me the first time when I knew him as my partner for SYF, he said, "If you came yesterday, you would have been with the rest doing the solos, you're so pro". Hm.. so erms pro = do solo work? Today, I think I have to disagree with that. A good dancer will be able to do everything: partner work, solo work, group work, etc. Today, after doing the usual lift by Bryan, Ryan added in two more lifts and well I'm in both. Gabriel and Dass are my other two partners. Haha, I was super scared at first cause Gabriel's so skinny! Skinny person has to lift the NOT-skinny person who's probably heavier than him and sit her on his shoulder and turn one round. After Ryan told us what we're going to do we started to apologize to each other for different reasons ah. Haha, then he said he isn't worried about the sitting thing but the jump lifting part. Cause when he did his earlier part with Ming Xuan, he said that it was very difficult. But when we tried the jump-lift the first time, I got a shock. Heart attack really. When I jumped and he lifted, I was so high up that I got scared. He's much stronger than Bryan. Looking at size, that's quite surprising eh :P But we still haven't tried the actual lift yet. Maybe we'll try it the next lesson(: Dass could take my weight quite well even though it was only two counts, so yay(: Quite fun ah, partner work, very interesting. Joce's solo with Luke and Ian is super nice. Actually, she dances really well la, should be a characteristic of Siren members. Hehheh.
Came home, rushed lunch, changed and went for ballet. Felt super tired, wanted to just lie there on the dance floor and just sleep. Ms Elynn wasn't there and there wasn't the usual Intermediate class before us. Hui Xuan said it was brought forward to yesterday night. Was 30 min early so just lazed around, stretched till Ms Elynn came. I was wishing so badly for Ms Xiao. Haven't seen her for ages): Hm, okay la, not that I haven't seen her for so long, just that she hasn't taught my class for a very long time. Ended class and went home by bus with Korkor and Hui Yee.
Parents are out with Korkor and Hui Yee for badminton right now. I'm too tired from all the PTs and dance trainings this week so I stayed home. Younger brother's out at handball. So yay, that concludes today(: Tired Day... must be the whole week's tiredness getting to me): Luckily there isn't any test next week. Better get to my homework now.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:18 PM