Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Official dance partner woo!
Friday, January 14, 2011
85% completion! So super excited :D ohoh! Ryan confirmed our dance partners already, Gabriel's my partner! I was quite worried at first cause uh.. My weight don't quite match his size ah. But everything turned out well! Hm, the front part I don't know what's going to happen already.. Mingxuan was Gabriel's partner for the front part.. Ohwells. Don't need to care first.

Joce's the lead dancer! I'm envious but also happy. She's an awesome dancer so we'll have an great lead in our syf gwh(: in fact, Siren's members are all really good dancers. They inspire me to be much better, hehheh.

Ah, piano lesson tomorrow, maths test next Monday, submission of two subject files next Monday. Looks like there's loads to cover. I should be able to handle, I hope(: 

Yay, my bus is here! The previous one didn't stop for me cause it was full. Some syndrome the bus has. Can't wait to get home to shower and have dinner! wheee~

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:00 PM