Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

A Malaysian Cross-Over.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
It's going to be the end of the first day of 2011 soon. 11:11pm of 1/1/2011, I looked at my watch just now and recalled Emily's version of the 11:11 thing. Well, I thought of you. Not that I've only just thought of you but that it's just another time I'm thinking of you. Okay nevermind, ignore that. I'm not making sense for that, am I?

Younger brother is still sleeping, korkor is next door playing with his friends. I think I have been sleeping since 6 plus cause when I walked back to my room it was still quite bright but at the same time, quite dark. So hm, I've slept for 5 hours with some interruptions in between cause like my brothers they keep coming and my parents called the room once. Oh answering a call is stupid when you're sleeping here. It's a two floor kind of place and since their phones are only situated downstairs, when people call, we have to go all the way down then come back up to go back to sleep. Just this morning I had to run up and down a few times cause my parents were bugging us to wake up and one brother is stuck in the toilet, the other stuck in the bed. 

Okay updates, the past day has been fun. Wish the girls and you were here. I kept thinking if we could be like my brother and his friends. But then again, my younger brother wouldn't have anyone to be with like this close. Korkor's friends have been very nice to my brother and I. They've been calling us to join them now and then for almost everything. Just this afternoon, the two girls went searching the two shops with me looking for swimsuits just for me, super nice of them. Somehow, we are allowed to go into the pool in the end. Played water polo and monkey and just fooled around. They managed to fly a kite but the string ran out in the end and flew away. I didn't get to fly the kite): maybe we could do it together on an outing next time. Yeah, us. 

The girls especially, they've been super nice to me(: they're a little like big sisters who'll take care of me but at the same time like friends who'll chill and everything with you. I never had any sister, so I have no idea how it feels like to be able to share almost everything with someone in the house. Hm, I have a younger brother though. He's a good little brother(: oh, then now and then they'll ask me something about you. They just randomly asked and hm I thought no harm telling them so I just told them. Funny how I don't talk to my girls about you as much. Maybe because they don't want to hear... Cause they're still not used to it. Amongst my brother's friends here, there's a couple, who's still quite new, they're a bit like us when we went out to Ubin. Just that there's isn't the Stacy-reaction. Haha.

After this, I'm going to wake my brother up for dinner then go over to join my brother and his friends for late night games, last night already. Dinner for my brother is cup noodles and for me it'd be fried rice dabao-ed from yesterday. He doesn't want fried rice, so yeah. I'm a lot darker now after that time spent in the pool. My face is still red, the nose and the cheek bones area especially. Stacy, you would have wanted to be here with all this tan la. Heh. Okay, I think I shall go get my super late dinner already. Can't wait to get back to be able to hear you again(:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:47 PM