Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Return to Singapore Days
Thursday, December 2, 2010
And so, I'm back in Singapore! Finally! Technically I was back yesterday 6am Singapore time. After I came back, unpacked a bit, caught up with whatever that I was lagging behind in and knocked out on the bed all the way till about 6pm plus. Well, I did wake up a few times in between to do random stuff like replying messages and all. Feels good to be home. Thank God the weather wasn't a killer one when we got back yesterday, the contrast would have got us all sitting up straight in bed, sweating like some 10k marathon runner after the race. Yeah and thank God for the rain right now, love the weather.

And so, I skipped dance training yesterday cause I was asleep the whole time. I actually wanted to go cause I haven't danced with the CJ dancers for so long, I was starting to miss training with them. But well, sleep made me postpone that want to today. Dinner yesterday was awesome! Thought I'd get to eat satay but the stall was closed yesterday): No choice, stuck to a normal dinner with noodles and dishes that we always had. Yummy and affordable, so much better than those that we had in Europe. hehheh. Slept too much in the noon, ended up running on Europe's time again. Was still up and awake at 6am today. Looked through Blaze's opening dance to refresh my memory before deciding to try to fall asleep.

I overslept and Joce called me up. I was like blur when I first picked up the phone. When I checked the time I was like O.O sheeeeeeesh! I'M SO LATE D: Jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready and all. A little problem cropped up when my mother was awaken by a telephone call. Dragged and said I cannot go. At the same time, she was complaining to her friend through the phone right in front of me, of how I'm not performing good enough and I'm still going for dance and all. I was like... ugh. Just walked off in the end cause my older brother was like aiyah just go la. He sent me down, so I was only like 2 hours late. The best part was that when I got there, there's only 13 people there. out of 33. Went through the steps that needed to be recalled with Joce, Su, Ange and Marie. After that, it was slacking time with the rest. Or rather, sleeping time. Everyone was lying everywhere, some on each other, some by themselves. And Tim was wailing that he needed food. I just kept disturbing Tim and Jerome. In "return", Bryan disturbed me.

Lunched with you at IKEA(: played around at the soft toys section before getting our food. Hungry hungry hehheh :P finished our meal and walked to the bus stop. On the way, butterflies found their way to my stomach. Whee~ It was kinda funny that I thought you wanted to poke me when you said: "Can I try something?" and ended up trying to dodge you. Hm, I may not have the nicest hands to hold in the world but well, glad that you didn't let go(: Was a little disappointed that you had to go home but I guess there will always be a next time? (: hehheh.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:24 PM