Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Random phish from my brain.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
In a moment of mixed negative emotions just now, I forgot what I was emoing about the whole entire day at work. But it all came to me when I was showering just now. Actually, it can be because it's just me being paranoid, or it's really the case. I feel as though I'm drifting, bit by bit, away from the girls. Take just now for example, Bernie was talking to Stacy about Marpig.. I could just stick myself into the comversation but I realised I couldn't. It wasn't because I didn't know the people involved like the stuff they talk about during the school term this year (in these case, I'll usually just listen quietly or just let my mind wander off to nowhere and I shut myself off from the conversation), but I know the people involved.. Quite closely related, but I just can't find myself in the conversation. Maybe it's been like that all these while (which means I'm paranoid), or maybe I've changed. It's definitely not because they have changed cause they have always been like that. Maybe my approach towards new friends, new people has changed or something I don't know. But I know it's going to be hard to go back to being me. Cause I've lost myself somewhere in the journey of finding my identity. I was trying to recall who I was like and I realised I couldn't. So yes, I've lost myself somewhere. I don't even know how to backtrack. I'll probably just end up wandering further from the route. So ohwells. Thanks for reading this phish. Eh wait, what's the meaning of phish ah?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:08 AM