Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Plans.
Friday, December 3, 2010
I randomly recalled that I gave my word that I would meet up with loads of people and do loads of stuff after Promos. But heh, my results forbids me to. I'm supposed to meet up with Wan Teng for a Macs breakfast at serene someday, meet up with Cherry for lunch or something someday, have a sleepover with the girls someday, meet up with Jocelyn and Lydia someday and many many more other stuff that I'm supposed to do someday this year. ah. I'm quite disappointed in myself I guess. What's past is past, I guess I'll just have to make do with what I have and try to salvage most of my planned plans. 

There's also the ongoing issue of my parents trying to take away my stuff again. The usuals. They didn't raise it up yesterday or today but I'm expecting them to do so soon. Well, they're quite predictable after having about 17 years of interaction. I'll survive that, but hm, there are some stuff that branches from that which I would and might end up worrying about. For the time, I think it'll be okay(:

It's a rainy day today, thank God for the rain once again. There's loads of homework to do with only 3 days free of anything for them. hm, I really don't like to plan and fail at planning. Maybe I should contact Mr Yeow to help me plan. Haha. Just kidding, don't want to disturb him. He should be recuperating now. I hope to see him back healthier as our Biology tutor again next year(:

Loo Feng called me today, asking me which days would I have school. Actually, I have school the whole of next week. Dance everyday from 9 to 4, SYF intensive. But I told Loo Feng it's only Wednesday and Thursday that I'm busy.. so I assume I'll have to work on the other days): Well, at least I get out out of the house :P But hm missing dance would be sad too. Especially since it's SYF training. Ohwells, nothing much I can do la. There's not going to be ballet till next year, Ms Kee's on leave so she decided to give us all break till next year. But it's going to be Ms Elynn next year): I don't really like her. sigh, shall bear with it till Ms Xiao or Ms Kee takes over. 

Okay, I think it's time to go back to my Maths. Super slow paced. oh.. hm I'm hungry again ): FOOOOD! I think there's leftover macaroni from yesterday heehee.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:51 PM