Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, December 19, 2010
Outside school, I think nobody would be as nice as my classmates and school friends to let me have my way and try to refrain themselves from saying vulgarities in front of me. Outside, at work actually, I've made myself listen to them speak those words in fear.. I don't know why but I feel frightened when I hear them use vulgarities in their conversation. Recently, even you started using them more often in your blog entries): maybe, I'm frightened cause I'm scared that I'll be influenced and end up using them, which is something I wouldn't want to happen. It's coming, I'm pushing it away but it doesn't seem to retreat. Yesterday when I was getting lectured in the car, I seriously seriously thought through those words in my mind. This is bad, I don't like it. But what to do, my will is so weak. I'm weak.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:16 PM