Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Take Me To Your Heart
Saturday, November 20, 2010
In a flash, quite a long bit of my holiday is gone. I don't know actually, it just feels as though a great big bit of my holiday is gone. And well, I'm going to fly off tomorrow. Europe, here I come. I kinda don't really want to go to Europe now. Especially with my Dad in this kind of a crappy mood. But since we're really still going, might as well just ignore everything that is in the way of me enjoying my "vacation". 

I'm definitely going to miss you. No one to poke me, no one for me to kajiao (actually I can kajiao my brother but well it won't be the same), no one to talk to till I fall asleep, no classical music over the phone (yeah well, I can't find any nice ones to load into my phone, maybe I'll try again). I want to see you, like yeah just see you and hug you.  Okay nevermind, I'm like some little girl now.

Time flies, it's time for dance. Better rush to change else I'll be late again):

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:18 PM