Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Short posts at Singapore time:

2.38am - I could see the origins of each and every lightning, so cool(:

3.15am - hey David, there are many stars up above and even under all the way up here in the air where the plane is :P whee, you should be sleeping right now eh.

3.49pm - there are loads of trees and forest here, reminds me of jungle bashing hehheh. I don't even know what kind of forest is nice for jungle bashing haha.

10.24pm - the tour guide just joked with us that the "magic mushrooms" here in holland are good. Haha, I didn't know bryan's popular here too :P (actually these contain drugs, which is legal here)

2.10am - the cheese factory was cool just now. Bernie, I saw a cute angmoh guy who's super duper tall! Haha you are tall right :D can match eh. Hehheh, see I got help you see okay. Hm but then, there's like very little cute guys here in Amsterdam leh. Haha.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:32 AM