Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, November 21, 2010
Lady moon in her evening gown of shimmering gold is smiling at me through my windows. Glowing silently, she exudes her beauty in a most dashing but conservative way. It's daybreak. She's waiting for the arrival of the glorious king, the sun. Meanwhile, she provides her service for the good-natured creatures of this world who's still up at such an hour, providing a little joy and comfort. I admire her beauty. The great king would soon reclaim his throne and take over his role of providing light and warmth to every single thing that creepeth, crawleth or walketh on this land, not to forget the greens and blooms of the enchanted gardens. As soon as he comes back, lady moon would make a gracious retreat, elegantly exiting from the dark blue sky, leaving no footsteps nor any traces of her presence. I'll start missing her, waiting for her return that night, hoping that she would be bold enough to step away from that black veil of a curtain and allow me to indulge in her beauty once more. For now, I shall bid th lady goodbye and retreat into a world that unicorns and fairies roam, where endless joy exist.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:52 AM