Monday, November 1, 2010
It's raining here. The weather is too nice for blogging. I've been writing instead of blogging for the past few occasions. Partly because blogging with the iPhone is too much trouble and because of other reasons. I left my laptop in my parents room for only a day (no choice), and when I took it back, I killed 3 ants crawling on my laptop D: No, I'm not happy with the way my laptop is treated.
Chinese As were okay, hopefully I'll be able to do well. Went LAN the usual people plus Stacy and Matthew. On the way there, Christopher decided to join us on our bus journey. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm quite mean right): I should have just let him come along, like no harm done but one more person gets some fun and entertainment. I am selfish, I guess.. but Bernie helped me passed the message, which kinda make my guilt grow. Okay, next time I shall keep my mouth shut. When we reached there, Bernie accompanied me to the toilet and on the way I asked her what was it that Matthew and Stacy was talking about on the way to the bus-stop. Turned out it was the usual thing again and it was quite funny when Bernie told me roughly what was going on. Matthew is like a second Daniel haha! Talked quite a bit on the way back but I don't know how to put it down in words, or rather, I don't know how to arrange everything. She asked me about how things were at the moment and so I told her. Then she just told/asked me if it was okay that things stay this way. I just thought anything including how it is now, or beyond how it is now is okay. hm okay nevermind, ignore that part. It has got no structure or sequence at all..
And so we went to play Counterstrike. It was kinda fun having so many people in the game and one kid who's a stranger (but quite pro too). Stacy played too and from the looks of it, she had quite a bit of fun(: Didn't use the machine gun after we changed map the second time cause Matthew taught me a faster way of buying my stuff and the gun that I bought through auto-buy wasn't that bad :P Haha, the showdown was quite funny. It should be considered normal that I lose cause well, I'm not a pro at the game. It's just playing for the fun of it, even though I'm quite laoya at it. (Knifed by Clement, HAHA.) It was quite a fun session though it lasted only for 2 hours. The shouting and the excitement and well anything you can think of I guess. Went home after that to slack for a bit before going for dinner.
It's mommy's birthday today. Went to the hilltop, where we had our dinner on Daddy's birthday, for dinner. Nothing eventful for the night I guess.
Bernie's having the class to go over to her house for random stuff like pool, mini mahjong, Wii and to swim after school on Wednesday. Hm, maybe I'll go over and drop by David's void deck to meet Whiskas :D Haha, well it shouldn't be too far right? Since I'm already going over to the other end, might as well make my journey much more fruitful right? Plus, I've been wanting to meet Whiskas for quite a while already hehheh. Evening Picnic this Saturday, I made a deal not to worry about my parents reaction. I'm using this sentence to replace the one that I wanted to type in so that I don't use the deal breaker and end up breaking the deal. See, I'm honouring my side of the deal. Really, I'm not thinking about it anymore(:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:18 PM