Futuraphobia
Saturday, November 13, 2010
If there is ever such a word.
It has been quite a long and activity-filled day. Woke up at 9 plus and decided that I should complete my Maths promos paper before piano. There wasn't much left so it wasn't really a problem finishing it. (hm, how come my mind didn't think this way yesterday night) Had piano which was quite funny for once. My teacher mentioned about this insane (both in the good and the bad way) guy who could play anything. Yes, anything. Beethoven, Bach, etc. Well, he's got perfect pitch (so does Fedeline hehheh). Yup so my teacher spent about 15 minutes talking about this guy, Glenn Gould, and his life. He's weird, haha. He looked quite attractive (just like how my teacher told me) in his younger days but got weirder and looked below average as he aged. The way he plays the piano is quite unique though. haha. Go Youtube or Google him if you want to see and better understand what I meant.
Went to get my typhoid jab after that. I was actually quite scared of the needle cause it's been so long since I last got an injection. I forgot how it felt like, how much pain there would be, to be injected with something. So when the doctor took the needle out of the box, I was telling my mommy, who was with me, that I'm scared. She just laughed a little and asked me to look at her. And I did. It wasn't painful at all. The doctor told me I might feel sore in the muscles after the injection but I haven't felt anything yet. Had lunch and went for dance right after that.
I was afraid that it'll hurt if I use too much strength but after I tried a few massive stretching and it didn't hurt, I gave up trying to protect it. Dance like everything was normal, just left the plaster on though. Dance was as usual fun. No great leaps today though. Aww. Today wasn't a turning day either. My feet felt sore and kept having cramps at the arch. XinYi felt the same pain too. I had time to stretch before dance today, sp why all the pain then? hm.. I wonder.
Went for shopping with my parents for my working stuff after dance. Only managed to get the shoes. The person said it had to be black and not even the slightest hint of white so I got pure black canvas sneakers. Yes, those which are worn to school as school shoes for some schools. Went to Bossini, Giodanno and some other sales there to check for suitable black pants. Found one at Bossini. But my mom said it was quite expensive and there is some stall in Teck Whye tomorrow that sells the same thing (I bet it's close to the same thing but not the same thing) but a lot cheaper. So I decided to give in and follow her down there tomorrow to check it out before telling her my decision. Had dinner nearby and went off to Vivo to give the manager my photocopied stuff.
On the way back, mommy and daddy started quarreling on the car again. Started off with some retarded stuff like my daddy scolding (don't know who) for the roadworks that didn't had any prior notice. Yeah well, he was the one driving you see. And one thing led to another. Before I know it, they were both picking on each other. I couldn't help but wonder what if in the future this happens? Then I remembered that this was one of my fears, the fear of the future. hm but then later on, I remembered that God will provide us with what we need and there's a solution to everything so I shouldn't be afraid of the future but face it. With that I just told them to stop it and asked my mommy to plug in the classical music playlist I had in my phone. I kind of blasted the music haha. But at least it served as a buffer(: There wasn't anymore retarded rebukes after that, all the way till we reached home.
So here I am, posting this. There's service tomorrow and mommy told me last week that I can't go for it. Hazel just smsed me asking if I'd be going and Ting Jun too. Hazel's new there, if she's going tomorrow it's only her second time but she doesn't know how to get there so I'll have to help her. Ting Jun's bringing a new friend to the English service and since he's from the Chinese service he doesn't really know many from the English's side.. Just Wei Ming, Lydia and I. For some reason, he said he doesn't want to talk to Wei Ming (who's from the Chinese side but attends the English service and the Chinese service). But there's still Lydia. I still have to settle the camp stuff too. If I could go, I'd be signing up as a part-time camper which means attending 3 days or less since I have no idea what my working schedule would be like. I have to sign up, else it'll be so irresponsible of me as the head of manpower. End of registration is on the 21st and I can't go for service that day cause I'll be gone. So I'm only left with tomorrow to submit my registration form. Hm, shall go ask my mommy to let me go later.
OP on Monday, Work on Monday, Work on Tuesday, PTM on Thursday.. UHOH. WORK CLASHES WITH PTM ON THURSDAY D: this isn't good, hm what to do/: Okay nevermind, I hope I figure out something. but PTM can't be missed even though I don't want to turn up for it. aahhh. The manager isn't going to like me, I'm switching so many of my shifts): Hopefully Bernie or Stacy can switch with me theirs..
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:57 PM