Fun Day (part 1)
Saturday, November 6, 2010
First of all, Happy Deepavali! Today at Bernie's was fun, even though I had to wake up earlier just to practice the piano so that I could go.
Woke up later than planned, rushed to practice the piano for about an hour before rushing to shower and rushing down to Hougang. Actually, it wasn't exactly rushing. Hehheh. Met David at the MRT station before going down to visit Whiskas(: Finally! haha. Hm, Whiskas is cute. A little like the CJ cat but with sharper claws and a shorter tail. Spent some time scratching him behind his ears and under his chin. He closes his eyes when I do that, nice :P Had a short tour of David's house when I went to wash my hands. His mom has got a great variety of plants along the corridor, plant-lover. Mommy has got loads of plants too, flowers actually, mostly full-bloom orchids. Hm after the tour we took a down to Bernie's with David pointing out anything of any sorts on the way there.
Marcus got there the same time as us but we didn't run into each other :P hm, Bernie's mom makes awesome curry and beehoon. Her house is like the perfect lepak place with the wall designs, the sofas, the pool table, the wall of guitars etc. Had lunch before playing mahjong and the guitar. Haha yes, I learnt roughly how to play mahjong today. I'm okay with it I guess.Watched the guys play Wii for a bit before helping Bernie with the deserts! Had a fun time in the kitchen trying to figure out the amount of the "batter" for each serving. Benedict came in to comment on our very first thickest version. Bernie just poured a whole half cup into the frying pan so it was very thick and according to Benedict, it's uncooked haha. But well, it's cooked la, just not as thin and good-looking as the ones Bernie's mom made. Subsequently, they were thinner and more cooked. Coupled with syrup and ice cream, the crepes were really nice(: Oh David ended up trying it with the curry and it tasted quite nice too(: Haha. Made the second round of "batter" and went to play pool with Bernie. Yay I won! haha. But I'm quite bad at it. Made the second round of crepes. David and I kept eating after we made one. But this stopped later on so that the rest can have some too. hehheh.
Left the house later than planned): David accompanied me to the bus-stop from Potong Pasir MRT, no actually he helped me find my way there. Walked across wet field beside St Andrews' Secondary School to the highway, saw two frogs on the way haha. The wet field wasn't that bad with slippers. He was running late to meet up with his parents already, felt quite bad for holding him up. He still waited with me for my bus for quite a while before running off to Boon Keng. Sorry and thanks David! Next time I'll try to be early for everything, hopefully I can. hehheh.
Tomorrow... there's supposed to be piano in the morning, it'd would be good if I can wake up earlier to practice the piano before the lesson. Dance in the afternoon till 5.30 (plus minus 15min) and picnic with the rest at 6. I still haven't told my parents about the plan. I know what their response would be, my younger brother knows it too. Their reaction to us going out has been like that for forever. We're kind of used to it already or maybe I'm just too immune to be bothered by it. If I'm going, I'll probably rush there right after dance.. smelly and all. Takes about 35 plus minutes from dance to Harbourfront interchange, so I should be able to make it there. Oh hm, then I'll be carrying quite a heavy load then, soft pointe and pointe shoes in my bag. Should be okay la, they don't really weigh that much. haha. And so, I think I'll tell my parents tomorrow morning about the picnic. I hope they'll let me go, else it'd be quite sad. Okay, just a little bit sad. Today's been fun and now I'm kinda tired.
So many more things I have to do before my time runs out. ohwells, have to make do with what I have. Oh and there's a new thing to add to the list. I need to catch up for Maths. Mr Shi just smsed me a number of things I need to do just because I got an S for Maths. Goodnight world, time to recharge. I hope I can wake up tomorrow and everything goes smoothly. I hope that today isn't the end of the fun after promos. Part 2 please?
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:11 AM