Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

First Day At Work.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
OP was okay I guess, managed to clock in within 5 min phew. I kept taking deep breaths before my turn haha, heartbeat was terribly fast. Ju Hong said that I still looked nervous. Hm, so much for trying to be confident. Right after OP ended, met up with David in the canteen and rushed down to Vivo for work.

Everything went pretty well I guess. Skipped lunch cause there wasn't time to have it but I didn't feel hungry too. Break time at 6, Sab accompanied me to LJS to buy my dinner. It was the most oily dinner I ever had, wasn't very good. Dabao-ed back to workplace and ate my meal with Sab in the crammed workers' place. Survived all the way till 8 plus and I started wishing that 11 would come sooner. Did all the rough and odd jobs like clearing tables, sweeping carpets and floors, mopping floors, clearing the rubbish bins, dumping the garbage bags at the dumping place, cleaning windows, etc. Well it was pretty boring la, chit chat with the others. Hm tomorrow there's only Sab with me and it's Jeffrey tomorrow. From what I heard, Jeffrey is more naggy and more bossy compared to Loo Feng, Uhoh. not good. Plus I'll be doing the list stated above tomorrow ALONE ): I had May to guide me along and help me today, she won't be around tomorrow. Loo Feng too. Sheeesh. Oh wells, still have to go through it.

Mommy and daddy started nagging at me again. Why did I have to choose such a far place to work, not making use of your time to earn the most money when you can get a job at like westmall that pays you a dollar more per hour. Why did I go and work when I could just teach piano and learn loads more without even sweating. etc etc. It's super irritating like seriously. They're burning piano into the back of my head and yeah it burns. IN A BAD WAY. No, I don't want to teach piano. Maybe dance, but never ever teaching piano unless it's seriously the last resort before the end of the world or something like that. Well, I do realise that I'm no longer making sense but yeah well you get the point. It's stupid to not let your child do as he/she wants. It's probably society's fault. It's making a big deal out of certs and all, well not that is a small deal but yeah it's too much. Like so what if you're a lawyer with high pay and the least bit of time when all you ever wanted was to be a zookeeper? Like the pure simple happiness, what happened to that? hmpft okay enough.

Yup and so tomorrow I'll be working the night shift again. hm, maybe I should meet-up for lunch with anyone before I go for work haha. hm.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:33 AM