Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, November 27, 2010
4.19pm - Off to shop again... ... Was quite rushed today cause we woke up late. Even though we're setting off later than yesterday, we're still late. Too tired already :P hm itinerary for today: shopping, museum with Mona Lisa's original painting then French dinner then I think it's back to the hotel yay! I can't wait to get back to the hotel! Haha, cause like if we're back early then perhaps we would be able to spend some get together time with the other "kids" :D

4.37pm - Ooh there's snow on the ground here! Nice(: hehheh.

9.45pm - At forbidden city of France, Domaine De Versailles. No more French dinner but it okay with me. I don't really fancy snails :P

10.30pm - It's snowing!! But we're indoors. Indoors indoors indooooorrrss~

12.15am - I officially declare that I don't like our tour guide on this trip): not that he isn't knowledgeable but he's like super unorganised for our itinerary. Sian ji pua. Didn't have enough time to see the forbidden city just now): Off to another museum now.

3.01am - Just finished visiting Mona Lisa at the museum, Lourve. Back to the hotel for our cup noodles feast :P

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:14 AM