Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, November 26, 2010
4.12pm - We're at a square in Paris where the French revolution started! (; uh I don't know how to spell the name hehheh. Is it Bastille? Hm our french tour guide says that Paris is pretty for the perfect harmony that the architecture here possess. Ooh they have to sand-blast everything every 12 years. 

4.55pm - At the flyer of Paris! This pyramid thing here is made of granite haha!

7.29pm - Lunch at the same Chinese/Thai place tasted better (apart from the soup) than yesterday's dinner. Sat with the other family again. I'm so happy that we're able to talk like we're close friends. Eh, but I still don't know their name haha! Okay, maybe tonight we shall have a teenagers gathering in our room :P MONOPOLY DEAL? then we can get to know everyone(: 8 people in a room, let's hope our new room would be able to fit everyone in and that everyone will join :D hmm, we could get the adults to gather too! I'll suggest hehheh. Aiyah see how later bah.

12.36pm - Done shopping in Paris(: it's like super warm in the shopping mall. So tired from walking around. Hehheh, I'm so lazy :P for a girl ah, I don't really love shopping. Can shop but hm don't really love shopping. It rained again just now. Lucky we were indoors. Off to cruising on a cruise! Today seems like a busy day. Ohoh Bernie! There's like cute guys here! (but more cute girls eh) there's like this cute guy who was at the Longchamp outlet that we were at, he speaks Chinese so my brothers and I suspect he's mixed blood. Haha. Hm.. I wonder if it's raining in Singapore.. Okay nevermind, that was random :P

2.28am - The Eiffel tower is beautiful.

2.39am - Whoosh, back in the coach! Frozen cold but enjoyed the ride(: fingers are moving so slow, face is frozen, ears are heating up, toes are cold and I wish you were here.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:10 AM