Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, November 29, 2010
3.00pm - Breakfast was really continental this time. Only bread, spreads, tea and orange juice. Well, I've wasted about an hour frustrating over why we weren't able to get the scrambled eggs and hams. Might as well just be thanful that I got a little of both(: happier that way. Off to the snow mountain!

6.45pm - Yay, we have been up the snow mountain for quite a while already(: snow fight on the uppermost level with my younger brother, Zhuo Hong and his family. Super fun! :D cold but worth it. Oh but run a short distance already super tired :P altitude ah, air is thinner up here. Lunchtime now(: spaghetti and latte machiatto! Yumyum!

8.07pm - We're down the mountain already. Super fun!! Oh while we waited for the bus we started playing snow again :P this time round most of the "kids" were all playing. It's easier to play here cause there isn't strong winds that blows in your face(:

12:45am - It's freezing! Oh and we got here. Swissland, quite long ago. Whoosh, super freezing. Brrr. Ohoh, the roasted chesnuts are nice! Well maybe it's because of the cold weather. Haha. The land of brown (grizzly?) bears, cow bells, fondue and of course Swiss knifes. Going to our hotel now. 1 and a half hours drive!  but it isn't easier to play here because the snow is harder here, hard to collect and mould into a ball. Overall, it's better down here because there's more people playing(: going back to the hotel to take a bath/ break now before moving out to shop for watches, I think. Whee~

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:07 PM