Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, November 24, 2010
3.00pm - Breakfast was yummy(:

5.15pm - Ooh shiny diamonds. Pretty but nah, I don't need it to be my best friend. Nice to see, don't need to have. 121 faces for a small little diamond. So cool!

6.08pm - Woah, I seriously love the rural areas here, like Volendams. Never-ending stretch of green grass. The cooling air, perfect sea view. Simply breath-taking.

6.33pm - First Dutch meal! Shopping later :D

7.00pm - So full. Didn't we just eat? Yay, ice-cream in a cold country for deserts! Hehheh. Off shopping!

8.30pm - Mmmm.. Maple syrup with the mini waffles here tastes awesome. The guy who sold us that told us that the tourists returns to visit after their tour guides bring them here. According to him these tourists come back for murals and all by some famous artists that we don't get to see when we're with tour groups. Oh and for the awesome view too. Someday I wanna come back here again(:

9.16pm - Back in the (smelly) city of Amsterdam. Time for a tour of the canals. Photo-taking time :D

10.40pm - Time for us to wander around on our own before dinner! Ooh, there's the old kinder surprise here! Haha.

1.56am - Oh! First cat I'm seeing here in Europe! Woah, fat cat hehheh. Like almost everyone I see owns a dog, they cycle with their dog somemore. So cool.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:13 AM