Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, November 28, 2010
2.00pm - Couldn't wake up cause it was too cold and I was too tired heh. Oh plus I'm starting to get rashes. Rashes all over the front of my legs): itchy like siao. Spammed the baby lotion I brought, instant relief woo! (: breakfast was bleh, everything here is too salty. My tastebuds are tortured): 

3.02pm - It's -5.5 deg here in Germany! 

8.00pm - Just finished visiting black forest in Germany. Had the local pig trotters and black forest cake for lunch, yumyum. The cake had alcohol in it I think but it was very soft and yummy! Haha. The whole place is covered with a thick carpet of snow, super pretty(: byebye Germany! Off to Swissland!

12:45am - It's freezing! Oh and we got here. Swissland, quite long ago. Whoosh, super freezing. Brrr. Ohoh, the roasted chesnuts are nice! Well maybe it's because of the cold weather. Haha. The land of brown (grizzly?) bears, cow bells, fondue and of course Swiss knifes. Going to our hotel now. 1 and a half hours drive! 

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:58 PM