Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, November 28, 2010
2.45pm - Done with breakfast! Bye Paris, I'll miss you, even though my hotel was laoya hehheh. Embarking on a plus minus 8-hours journey to Switzerland! 

5.30pm - Random thought. I feel like going to the museum in Singapore and drawing some random sculptures with some others, maybe like Fedeline? Whee~

11.04pm - We're at our new hotel, Bären-Hotel. It's really pretty here. Like super cool. SNOW'S EVERYWHERE! And we're all next doors hehheh. The view is really pretty too. However, there's no phone and hence, one can infer that there isn't wifi here. That's quite sad but hopefully there's wifi at the hotel tomorrow. Mountain hotel if I didn't remember wrongly.

4.45am - oh yay, I have discovered wifi! Only on the ground level though. But okay la, good enough(: and it's snowing again. Yay!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:50 AM