Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, November 25, 2010
12.00pm - Daddy says our toilet stinks of marijuana. Hm why wasn't my nose that sharp. Okay off to breakfast!

4.04pm - Traffic jam. Long bus ride to Belgium. Bye Amsterdam and smelly marijuana!

6.45pm - Visited Atonium. Great architecture! Haha, 9 spheres for the 9 districts. Currently in Brussel(: tour guide asks us to watch out for "landmines", both human's and dog's.

9.40pm - Moving out of Brussel.. visited a mini statue of the peeing boy. And oh my chocolates! :P hehheh. But hm serious thing, self reminder. I should stop being so stupid and proud. Ego ): Okay, aim.. At the end of the trip, must gain ability to cast aside my pride in any situation. Now, long bus ride again.

10.06pm - 25km down south of Brussel is the road that opens to Waterloo (hm, I've always heard of Waterloo street, forgot where though :P) where Napoleon was defeated.

1.24am - Stacy, Hawa and Bernie, I miss you guys): I was looking through my photo albums and aw man I miss you guys like loads. The road I'm travelling on is pitch black, there's no street lights. Long long bus journey to Paris right now. It's only 6.21pm here and it's already pitch black.

5.00am - Oh my, this.. Is the hotel that we're going to stay in for 3 nights. Crappy wifi that my phone can't find and my awesome brothers just left me alone in this room. I want my Internet! Eh this is.. Okay shall not think too much. It's going to freak me out la. I want my Amsterdam hotel back):

Hm okay, there's limited Internet now but ohwells. I hope my new room tomorrow will be better than this. In Paris but with this crappy hotel room. The view and all better make up for all this tomorrow. 3 nights in this kind of way below average hotel. It would still be this about this standard la, can't be anywhere better after seeing my parent's room 4 floors down.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:14 AM