Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, October 18, 2010
The unknown rationale behind me apologizing even though I'm not involved or at wrong. Okay not making sense.
From Wan Teng.


From Wan Teng.
From Wan Teng.
Mmhm, like what Wan Teng said, does such a person even exist?

Every New Semester:
After First Week:
After Second Week:
Before the Mid-Term Test:
During the Mid-Term Test:
After the Mid-Term Test:
Before the Final Exams:
Once Get to Know the Final Exam Schedule:
7 Days Before the Final Exam:
5 Days Before the Final Exam: 
4 Days Before the Final Exam: 
3 Days Before the Final Exam: 
2 Days Before the Final Exam: 
1 Day Before the Final Exam: 
The Night Before the Final Exam: 
1 Hour Before the Final Exam: 
During the Final Exam: 
Once Walk Out From the Examination Hall: 
After the Final Exam, During the Holiday: 
What Stacy always mentioned and how Hawa always looked like: The Sian Bunny Series.
From Stacy.

Flying squirrel woo, didn't need rockets.
From Hawa.

From Hawa.

 Yum, ice cream. Now, this is why I'll never shed weight.
From Hawa.

From Fedeline Angela.

It'd be quite cool if my wall became like that(:
From Fedeline Angela.

I like this :D Fedeline's furry book.
From Fedeline Angela.

haha, Hawa's baby.
From Fedeline Angela.

From Fedeline Angela.

On pointe and on demi-pointe.. the first being more painful but prettier than the latter.
From Fedeline Angela.

From Fedeline Angela.

I love this ride at Genting.
From Fedeline Angela.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:04 AM