Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Silent Encouragements.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Yesterday was the first time I thought further than just being retained. If I had to retain, I might consider dropping out of school instead. So yes, the many choices. I thought about all the different routes I would take but I didn't think about how my parents would respond. Today, while traveling to Bras Basar on the bus, somehow it was brought up. First thought: My parents will turn red in the face and start yelling and shouting before hitting the three ceilings and finally the rooftop. I'll go deaf, emo, cry, recover and start life again. Yeah that's what I told Hawa. Okay wait, I didn't tell her the deaf, emo, cry, etc part. Thinking about it again, I think they won't respond that way. I'll most probably break down at home without anyone knowing then when I face them, they'll probably guess that I'm super upset about it already so they'll try to comfort me and talk some sense into me at the same time. Just like how they did for my older brother when these kind of things happened to him. Then when the whole matter has passed and gone, they'll just use it against me to support their say. I'll become smaller and smaller and finally diminished before anything happens to the world. Well yeah, this is my analysis of my parent's reaction.

I'll pull through one way or another. Define pull through.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:04 PM