Q w/o A
Sunday, October 3, 2010
I have been wondering to myself more than usual recently. Asking myself questions, thinking about different things and sorting out things. I wouldn't say a lot happened in the house cause this can be considered relatively small. Before I start my story-telling, here's something you might want to know.. that I am not good at languages and with words.
Daddy has been quite hot-tempered since last night. He's upsetting everyone in the house cause everyone is getting it from him, regardless of how microscopic the issue is. Guys, do they get menopausal too? Perhaps he's getting frustrated about not being able to "protect" my grandmother or he's vexed about the whole situation or something related to my paternal side of the family tree? But this isn't doing anyone any good. "讨论", my mommy always says that we're discussing. Not arguing or near to that. From what I see, it is never anything near to discussing. Of course, one can then say, do not judge (a book by it's cover) from what you see. I never got to introduce Dominic Lim's method in the house. I tried, but bringing up Dominic's point of view of JC to my parents already got my dad's veins pulsating vigorously. Okay fine, no more of him. Concluding point, there was never a place for discussion in the family. It was from the start, more or less, a fixed route.
Since some random date of the past, I realised that mommy and my younger brother are of a similar genotype. Not just appearance-wise but in terms of mindset too. They care a little too much about what others say, about them or to them. This makes life difficult. Mommy just keeps distancing herself from Daddy's side of the family, only meeting them when there's a great need to. i.e. Chinese New Year. This will definitely make Daddy sad cause Daddy loves his family, which isn't a bad thing at all. He's very caring towards my grandfather and grandmother, my uncles and my aunts. He don't want us to not spend time with them. Which probably explains why he doesn't really like me visiting my cousins when I'm in Malaysia. (But I still did, cause it was far too boring to stay in the shop or in the house with my two brothers. Plus my cousin is awesome and he's got a dog that I love to play with) Back to the topic, so yes, my mommy is indirectly working her way against my daddy. There isn't any great earth-shaking effect just yet.
My older brother, being the usual adult wannabe, is disgusted by the fact that he's still being tied down by my younger brother. Nothing much to say about this character in the family cause he's usually the one tying me down to the ground, making me fly lower than usual.
Me. I'm getting the usual. Not practicing the piano, throwing money down the drain, wasting my time, playing instead of studying, not knowing how to cherish what I have, etc. I'm not getting upset about anything actually.. Yeah well, I used to be able to argue to the extend of crying but that hasn't happened for about many years already I think. Apart from that, nothing much for me. Like Mulan, I'm going to war tomorrow. Not worrying is the worrying part of this whole thing. Oh wells, shall do what I usually do when it finally hits me 5 minutes before I get my paper. Promos are here, oh so scary. Okay I'm hungry. Should I go get some night snack before I sleep? I think I shall. Don't want to get a nightmare of me starving.
Yes, so this has been more or less the happenings of the Low family living on a nut avenue. I shall say it for the first time: No, I'm not thinking too much. And to re-emphasise, I shall repeat: No, I'm not thinking too much. Oh, I wanted to post yesterday but drifted off to sleep. Only one point from yesterday that I shall keep. I was happy yesterday(: not saying that I won't be happy on other days cause I will but yeah well, you get the point there don't you. If not, you'll find the reason in the first paragraph.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:25 PM