Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Just when you thought it was like that...
Monday, October 18, 2010
Today started off quite well, slept at 3 after replying many many messages by smses and facebook. Woke up late haha and rushed for school. On the bus to school, I saw a really nice sunrise and I was like hm, today is going to be a very good day. Reached school, Valerie and gang was as usual there so I just sat with them. Melvin was the first to wish me and I found out later in the afternoon that he dropped a card into my bag, so nice of him(: Haha then the night before Stacie smsed me about a dance meeting at 2pm at grandstand and I was thinking sian, have to make the rest wait again, what are they going to tell us. Hm and so the morning was quite boring, random people wishing me happy birthday and all. It was kinda weird when Adeline and (Stacy's other friend whose name I can't recall at the moment) came over to wish me happy birthday and Stacy herself didn't. So yeah, I actually thought that hm, nothing much la today, no big deal. Everyone happy can already :D they laugh I'll laugh too right? cause and effect thing haha. So yup, I carried that short phrase for the whole day till 2pm.

2pm, school ends, at first: sheesh, dance meeting sian. Went down and almost everyone was there. Bryan Ong with his Domo and Chris Wicks. They were like blocking me so it was already kind of weird but I didn't read so much into it cause well, it's their nature to be like that with me haha. Bryan being Bryan. And everyone was at one table so hm... right. Stacie then said she wanted to go to the toilet and just asked if I could go with her so I was like hm yeah sure. On the way back, we met Veronica (other birthday girl!) with Bernice. Apparently they went toilet too. HM... Went back and they were like where's Joce. I thought we needed the chair person to start our meeting so I was like hm okay. THEN SU APPEARED WITH TWO BLUEBERRY PIES ON A PLATE! Bought from the canteen and everyone startes singing happy birthday :D I was like awww! haha. Yeah, typical me. So yup, I ate my pie with Veronica. SO HAPPY! hm then they were writing cards and passed them to us after that, Veronica and I exchanged greetings on our cards :D heheh. Feels so awesome. Hugged Tim again before I left :P Jerome was funny, during recess he walked past me with Luke (who I knew knows it's my birthday) and asked me: Eh Zhi Xin what's today ah. Then I replied him erms, Monday? haha Luke told me during our "meeting" that he was quite pissed off because of that. So I went over during the meeting and asked him eh Jerome what's today ah? he answered me oh it's Monday what. Made me tell him It's my birthday! then he wished me happy birthday haha. By the way, today's post has got no structure cause I'm like Wheeeee right now. Tammy made me a pretty hairband :D haha, I love my dance people. Too awesome to be true :P I thought hm okay my birthday doesn't fall on a dance training day so they'll probably just go about life as usual. AND THIS haha! really surprised me :P The best part was that I actually thought there was still a meeting and stayed back after I was done with my pie HEHEH. Blur me, can't seem to catch anything ah :P

Went back upstairs and packed my stuff ready to leave for 18 chefs. Daniel was kinda pissed off so hm yeah kinda thought I should stay away. Hope he's okay already, there's always a next time. Even though it won't be my birthday the next time hehheh :P So hm kind of felt normal like everything was just normal. I was thinking hm okay let's have lunch and okay go home slack and wait for dinner. Went to pay for the food at the counter and Stacy and Hawa disappeared (according to Bernie went to the toilet) after that. I just figured out that they probably went to get the cake. No wonder take so long :P Haha, photos spam. Alex is super funny in all his shots. Haha and when Bernie showed me the video, I was seriously on the verge of crying okay! Like everything is just so in place. The video was just funny. I wanted to laugh at myself, laugh at Kenneth, laugh at Jack, laugh at everyone who had a part in it. It's just too awesome. Mixed emotions. Then the cake came and I was like whoooooshhhh.. CONTROL. Seriously I am too happy for everything to be described in words. The singing, the presents and everyone there(: oh then Boey was scary): I was feeling quite bad that I'm causing so much problems. hm but lucky everything got sorted out in the end :D wheee! 

Came home and hm waited for my parents to come back, had like time to unwrap my presents :D yay! haha. Seriously, today, I had the most awesome birthday with my friends. The one with my family was kinda awkward. My daddy's like Boey -.- worse than Boey. Ruined the whole happy atmosphere): Made me so sian. Then I took out my camera and started looking through the photos and the video, smiled to myself, everything solved. My cheerful self was back haha. I made a different wish this year, I don't think I've ever made this wish in the past before. Haha, cause I was still selfish and too young back then? :P hehheh. Ohwells, yes, so that kind of concludes the day. I can't fully describe it in words, just too awesome. Especially the video Bernie made for me :D and everyone else in the class. I FEEL SO LOVED :D haha. okay, I probably should sleep else I'll not be able to run tomorrow heh. 

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:54 PM