Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, October 7, 2010
I'm being super distracted. Productivity is extremely low, not just 100km down the Earth Surface where the lithosphere ends but somewhere near the liquid core. Since I started at 9am, I've only completed one stack of lecture notes on Plate Tectonics. 10 thick stacks of seemingly untouched notes to go. I have hm about 8 more hours to go. It's impossible to bring in Maths practice today. I wonder what's going to happen to my maths on Monday and oh, Biology. Actually, the small distractions only accounts for a little bit of my low productivity rate, it's just because I'm too slow, as usual. Ugh, my neighbour's grandfather is smoking outside again. Time to evacuate. Maybe I shall go eat lunch now, not hungry though. SMELLY D:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:38 PM