I wish my English was better...
Friday, October 8, 2010
then I can write really cool blog posts, notes, short phrases and letters.
But that wouldn't be me anymore. Or would it still be?
Geography paper today hm. Decided not to think about it anymore.. Could do most of the paper but I ended up doing only 3 questions out of 4 compulsory questions. Total marks for the paper is 70, total marks of the questions I did was 48 I think and minimum marks I would get is 23 out of 70. My time management is really really bad. I planned how I wanted to answer the questions (because I was afraid that I'll forget my points as I go along) for 30 minutes. Most of this 30 minutes went to trying to recall what kind of weathering Figure 1 was showing. Answer is Planar slides/ Rock slides. And no, I didn't write that as my answer. I just left it blank. So yes, Geography was kinda hm, good and bad. But the thing is, IT'S OVER WOO! Now, Maths and Bio, my two H2s, my two Us.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:59 PM