I should be doing something else more impt.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Good morning to the world, actually it's just Singapore. Today (Wednesday) has been quite interesting with the S-Cube talk going on in the PAC about NS and some other stuff. The video was funny, the Kenneth guy was funny. Well, it took up 2 hours of the timetable so yay(: slacked in the canteen till it was time for me to go for dental. It's a cool day today, the weather was good. Lucky I brought my jacket, else I'll freeze in the PAC like how I did for second period Chinese. Rushed back after dental for OP. Was super nervous, everyone could tell): My face and ears was burning hot after I was done with my part for the presentation. Tried fanning myself with my cue cards to lower the temperature and it did help a bit. Haiyah, made mistakes again, lucky it's just a dry run heheh.
Stacie came back to CJ today! haha, saw her in the canteen after OP. Took some pictures with her and the dance guys. I'm so going to miss her during dance): One lesser person to click with during dance. It's usually Tammy, her and I. The ballet people haha. oh there's the other group too but they are a group by themselves already.
After school, missed 3 buses which didn't stop since they were all full. SMRT should start giving us long 966 buses so that they do not risk the passenger's safety when they squeeze up the bus and exceed the maximum number of commuters allowed for each bus. Kworku was going over to Jerome's house to dance so I had company on the way home yay(:
I don't know how everything's going to become but hm, oh wells. Just see how things goes I guess. I'm okay with it being this way too haha.
Checking of GP scripts in the afternoon later today (Thursday), Ms Meera's scaring the class. But she says she doesn't know anything about our scripts, so be it luh. It would be really sad if anyone in class fails GP. I didn't say there isn't a chance of it being me but oh wells, I'll take it as it comes la. And I really don't think I'll fail GP. I'm interested to know how I did for Geography though. If I passed everything, I still can argue with my parents that I improved in the sense that I've managed to "pass" everything. They might just give me a break and not take away my life.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:24 AM