Humid Day
Saturday, October 16, 2010
The day started off well. I managed to get my brother to have his piano lessons first (he told me I said I'd be having it first yesterday night but I remember him telling me he wants it first). Rushed out quite a bit of my theory homework until it was my turn to have lessons. It went pretty well even though I have only practiced for about 30 minutes yesterday night for the whole entire week. After that it was lunchtime! (: Ate with my family. Haha it was quite a funny lunch, my younger brother told me I sleep-talked a few days ago, the day after I went cycling. It was quite hilarious.
Came home after that to chill before dance. Surfed the net, Facebook-ed, the usuals. Was reminded that I promised to help Bernadette out in the class/mass picnic in November. Didn't know where Henderson Waves is so I googled it. Yeah I always do that :P Mass spammed everyone with a long text, I figured out that a Facebook event page isn't of much use as compared to SMS, so yes, my usual long long text. I feel quite guilty about sending everyone long boring messages all the time, but from their response I can see that they don't care about it too. So yeah, we're even. Haha, Melvin was funny. He replied me that he almost got his phone covered in urea. It just so happens that every time I sms him, he's doing something important. haha, my timing is awesome. So yup, tried to figure out what dates the class wanted, response not too good but okay we'll probably decide based on these.
Rushed off for dance right after that, happy to be in an aircon room in this crazy heat. Did the usuals, basic turns and pointe work. YanPing didn't turn up for dance, hm I wonder what happened to her. After dance, waited for my brother to come pick me up. Stephanie asked me: eh exams over happy already right, how you plan to play? haha yeah happy to moderate extent, played for 3 days now full stop. hm got home changed and went off for badminton with my family. For some unknown reason, bad mood strikes. Luckily it only stayed for a while(: Went running to warm up at the gym and to avoid my family before going back to the court. They were playing already, younger brother up against mommy, older brother up against daddy. I joined my younger brother's team(: Then use too much force at the start, my hand started shaking as the game proceeds. Switched around and concluded with a game with mommy and I up against my brothers. Kept receiving blows from my older brother): Pain. Thought I was going to have a bruise with the amount of force he used but nah, there isn't.
Dinner! ohoh but I saw Brenda at dinner, was quite surprised haha. yup and that's about how the whole day went. The humid Saturday. Oh and I actually forgot what was Monday. Haha, ohwells :P Getting more forgetful by the day. whee, early night tonight. Finally going back for service tomorrow! yay! (:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:24 PM