Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, October 25, 2010
Hm, today OP presentation so school ended late.

I really really dislike that sense of helplessness. Lucky Melvin, Daniel and Frank was there. Else it'll just be mostly silence and from time to time, invasion of my unhelpful comforting words and patting of shoulders. I wanted to give him a hug. But.. somehow, I forgot. Ohwells. Leave the hug for his buddies to give I guess.

Okay wait, this is wrong. But then again, how wrong can it be to be sad because the people around you isn't happy?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:02 PM