Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Gaming Day
Friday, October 15, 2010
Today, kind of marks the end of my playing days. 3 days of post-exam activity was fun, even if it wasn't three whole day. Oh and random: There's a praying mantis on my wall, disgusting. Don't know how it got there but it better not disturb me when I'm not disturbing it. Okay back to how today was. Hm, got there slightly late to meet Amanda, Valerie and David. We went ahead with Counterstrike while the rest was at Citylink's New York New York supporting Frank. Then Jack came! but he just watched, said he's waiting for Frank. Later on, Valerie suggested to play L4D (hmm...) okay nevermind, we still did in the end. We completed our easy map though :P Then Clement and the guys came with Wei Qin, Luke and his canoeing friend, stood up to let the pros play. It's kind of fun to watch them play cause the speed at which the game is going is so hm.. fast? Haha, we're quite slow and we have little idea of what's going on. The way Clement searches the area for medicine/ammo/bombs is super pro. I had a fun time watching David and Clement play.

Daniel had headache or something was going on halfway playing so he went to sit at the couch. Since I had "nothing to do", I went over to ask if he was okay. Haha, I breathed in (of course, I'm human, I need to breathe) and there was that dog smell again. It wasn't a bad scent but well just the dog smell(: Every time I'm around Daniel I'll smell it in the air. He got a little worked up the first time I told him about it. But it wasn't a bad smell what, I tried explaining to him, seems like he understood but I never brought it up that often again. Just smelled it and oh okay it's Daniel. Yeah, I'm lame. whatever :P Hm so I asked him if he was okay but he didn't respond so yeah, I assumed he didn't want me to talk to him (remembers his "first thing you must know about a guy") David dumped his game soon after to talk to him. It was quite a *insert descriptive word* sight, David just mumbling to Daniel who had his eyes closed for quite some time, it's like hm.. the very pure brotherly love. I don't think I've seen this anywhere before, not at home, not at all. But yeah it was quite heart-warming or something.. I don't know :P Then Frank called for me to play in Daniel's place so I left the two of them alone. Later on David asked me to go eat lunch or something so I got my stuff and went out. He was with Daniel at the railings, not like they were moving, Daniel wasn't looking any better but I asked if he was okay again. No response. Ohwell, I went back in again, continued to play in Daniel's place. Then David called and asked if I wanted lunch at the Kopitiam in Plaza Sing. So I left the station the second time to look for them.

Lunched and went to walk around in Daiso then mommy called. I've gotten used to such things. but yeah there's bound to be some kind of mood-dampening effect after these even if I have gotten used to it. Forever like that. It's only 3 days. Imagine if I end up doing this everyday, they'll probably tear down the house making me stay home. Okay enough. And so we went to the food section at Daiso, they didn't have milk tea there): Bought cocoa and jelly then went off. By the time we were back, Luke was gone already. Didn't say bye to birthday boy aw. Sat around, watched David play L4D2 with the rest, killing zombies with a frying pan wow. Was keeping track of the time already (this is the kind of mood-dampening effect) so yeah, preparing to plan in my head what time I have to leave, etc. Wasn't really enjoying to the max what I was watching, more of worrying: hm okay I better not overshoot the time I have to leave. But then again, I'm not like Stacy. I'm a rebellious girl. I go all the way, challenging the limits. I'm forever doing that... ...

Okay, but time's up, I had to go. I wouldn't if I didn't have to cause I don't really like staying home.. Most of the time I don't. I think it's the same for my brothers. Yeah well, my parents would be heartbroken to know the sad and hard truth but it's also because of this that they make everything worse-- They make us feel like staying out more. Took the bus back, it wasn't that long a journey this time but well, I just dozed off since the view outside the window was blocked by a bar (not short enough/not tall enough). Reached home and mommy wasn't home yet. Slacked for a bit before feeling super sleepy. It's a really warm day D: what happened to my windy breeze or cold showers! Feels awful to be at home without air-con at that time. Went to nap anyway.. and woke up to find that creepy praying mantis on my wall. oh, it's gone already. It had better not be in my room anymore. It is disgusting, kept stretching it's arms in front of itself and keeping it back again.

There's piano again tomorrow and I haven't done my theory homework, haven't practiced on the piano. Theory exam at the end of the month, I better start preparing. Nike run volunteer at the end of the month, I haven't told my parents about it yet. hm, when should I tell them about it? See how first I guess.. Let's see, 4 things off my to-do-list already(: More to come, yay. But this can and will only work with information filters.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:53 PM