Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, October 7, 2010
First Ballet Recital by ~ifancythetrio

I feel like dropping out of school and teach dance or ballet. But then, I'm not qualified to do so yet and hm I want to pursue more than just dance at the moment even though it's my love. I kept encouraging others to stay in CJ.. yeah and I'm saying all these crap now. Although I'm only at the first chapter of Geography, I don't feel like going on anymore. Well, like what Bill Gates said, life is never fair. Like how I used to think, as much as you are tired and don't feel like going on, you'll still have to carry on. A performance isn't totally about the dance moves, the music and the effects, it's not even the story that you try to tell. It's more of how you convert pain into joy and strength. I'll try. I really will. Even though... time is running out. 

I have to keep going cause the show has got to go on.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:53 PM