Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Chemistry paper hm, out of 40 marks I attempted only 9 marks. The best part of it all was that I was able to do those questions during the time of the examination. I'm not going to be sad about it cause since when did I ever complete my papers on time? I remember coming out of the hall in Sec 4 for every paper telling Marion, Joanne, Kasturi and Marisa that I didn't complete it. Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Social Studies, English and well... I think I always completed my Chinese. Oh yeah and I had to hold my urge to run to the toilet for 3 whole hours (or more) just because I was gan jiong for time and because KBong had too much love to express. Kenneth just laughed at me and gave his usual Kenneth rubbish about what a sight it would be if I relieved myself in the hall -.- So yeah, that's the summary of Chemistry Promos Paper. Next up: Geography Paper on Friday.

Went to chill in the canteen after the paper, felt hungry but didn't feel like eating. So I just stoned there while David tried cramming his History facts into his mind. Drifted off to listen to the other conversations around for a while, those soft ones and the extremely loud ones. Hm, the guys sitting at the table behind me was really vulgar. Didn't like hearing what I heard but I just sat there. In just one sentence, the word would just come up 4 or 5 times. Misused, it's really misused. Lack of vocabulary or just because it seems cool? Until now I still don't understand why... or let's put it this way if you want to think otherwise. I still don't understand why I'm not accepting this kind of guys language. No matter what, I'm going to reject this.

Took a bus home listening to Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight and Tears in Heaven. Whispered a prayer that God would help David stay calm and clear-headed. Suddenly, I just felt so relaxed or free of all loads when I looked in front of me and saw the road. Well, usually the bus is too packed for me to sit, else it would be too crowded to see anything in front. So yes, then the random thoughts just started flowing in. First I thought about how humans dislike being stationary, how we want things to keep moving: Technology to keep improving and advancing, traffic to keep moving and not come to a standstill in a jam, pacing up and down when we get nervous. Then the Chinese comprehension came to mind, the cow representing that something that we keep, thinking that it's helping us to move forward when in actual fact it is causing us to stay rooted to the ground. So we're wanting to move forward but are causing ourselves to stay rooted to the ground. hm okay. Got off the bus and walked home, another random thought. God wants to share our burdens right? I figured out how it worked finally. It's not just praying, but doing your best and really not thinking about anything else. That, is leaving everything to God. Casting all your care upon him for he careth for you. Yup, so that's the other random thing.

Came home and wanted to get a break so I got out my younger brother's guitar and my older brother's beginner book and tried the first string and the C major chords. The strings were too hard, now my wrist hurts and my fingertips are numb. Lucky I changed to my older brother's guitar, which was so much better. But yeah well, the damage is done. Managed to figure out the keys and the chords. Yay. 

I planned to start on Geography today, I really need the time. It's almost impossible to finish that much readings and that much notes within a day which is tomorrow. So yes, I have to start today but I think I can go slow for the time. Don't really feel like studying for Geography at this time. Hm and there's Maths too. Maybe I'll do alternates. oh and the piano too, need to practice lest I get scolded again. There! A rough sketch of my 3rd day of Promotional Examination. I hope everything is going smoothly in the exam hall, 35 more minutes.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:25 PM