Blurred Vision
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
It was a hazy afternoon cause of the weekend fire in Sumatra. How I know? Channelnewsasia.com haha.
Nothing much today I guess, feeling lazy the whole entire day. Maybe it's because of sleep :P Stacy brought her camera to share with us today and we were playing with it during SD lesson haha. It looks pretty cool but not very convenient in the sense that you can't check the photos right after you take it and there's the possibility of overlapping, which occurred quite a number of times today. Break right after that yay! Then Chemistry lecture. Actually, Chemistry is an okay subject.. just that I'm a lazy student who accumulates studying all the way to the last week before major exams. In fact, it applies to all the subject. Mr See was talking to us about promos, about how he studied, etc. He's like the cooler tutor I know in CJ, first being Mr Yeow. It's quite sad that he doesn't teach our class. Stacy would be so happy, I would be too. And so, he told us that he's a mugger, mugged his way through O levels, A levels and managed to land a place in Uni. Told us how the tutors realised that there are some amongst us with malicious intent. As in the talking and distracting bit during lectures and whatsoever.. was done with malicious intent and yes, that isn't good. We should all be moving forward TOGETHER, like how Frank always tries to help us hopeless people in Chemistry in all kinds of ways, like how Melvin helped me for my Biology, like how everyone motivates each other to press on. In short, we should all promote together. Really, I would want Manisha in my class next year too, even though... ... aiyah everyone has their own shortcomings :P
Went running with David and Daniel after school, felt good to be running again and not accumulating fats to become a spare tire. It's either my stamina dropped or they are too pro for me, haha. Or maybe it's because I didn't get enough sleep. I don't know but I'm going to run again tomorrow :D with maybe Daniel and David again plus Cheryl, Fedeline and Valerie. So excited haha. Hm, Daniel brought up today about how muscular I am. About that.. Not that I want it, just that I wasn't a star dancer when I was young (not that I am now) and so my teachers didn't pay attention and didn't point out that I was using the wrong muscle. Only until last year did Ms Kee point it out. It was already too late. Oh well. And so yeah, my brother would come and tease me about it from time to time so I'm getting quite used to it. I'll be envious of the other dancers every time I meet them. It's like they have the figure to do dance at a professional level and I don't. So yeah. Only good thing that I keep emphasising on to myself to make myself less sad is that I can do greater jumps of a certain height and turn relatively well. So yup, I'm used to all that. Life doesn't wait for you and doesn't change for you, you have to change according to life.
I was flipping through the photo albums my grandmother brought over after dinner with my family just now, it was a really nice time. Time well spent. I compared to the photos I've lately and realised that there isn't much change. I loved chocolate (inference from the photo of me with my mouth covered with chocolate) and I still do. Hm, only slight difference is the size of the face and yes I have certainly gotten fatter/ chubbier. I shall see what I can do about that. heh. Okay, enough time wasted. I better go do my homework now. Let's see, Chemistry, Maths, PW and GP. Mmhm kay.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:26 PM