Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Being Hopeful
Friday, October 22, 2010
I remember Hawa saying that it would be really sad if one of us didn't managed to make it. How many more of these kind of photos would we appear in together then? Stacy told me recently that those who appealed in cannot be retained. Which means it's either I go up to J2 or I get kicked out of CJ. I was kind of disturbed after knowing that cause hm I never heard of that as in Mr San never mentioned about it to me. But it did sound logical since they have been keeping an eye on our results. Okay not too much about that now, got to stay hopeful and super optimistic and trust that God will answer my prayers like he always did.

Currently I know that I got a B for Chinese (irrelevant, why can't Chinese be one of the subjects for promotion), passed Chemistry, sub-passed Maths and got 25/40 for Biology MCQ. It's kind of worrying. Mr Shi kept asking me if I was okay after he told me my grade.. As in like do I not look like I'm okay? /: Fedeline and Stacy came over to ask if I was okay too. Daniel and Alex encouraged me and told me I'd be able to make it. Guys I'm really okay, thanks for the concern but I'm really okay. 

During break today, Nicolas and David were talking about how arts students aim for passes and sub-passes while science students aim for H3s. I beg to differ cause that can only be applicable to the smarter and hardworking bunch like Daniel, Melvin, Frank, etc. Not for me. The only reason I'm down when I get only a sub-pass is because of my parents. I am seriously quite happy that I managed to scrap through with a sub-pass/ pass. If I do promote to J2, I think I can bid my freedom goodbye again. I thought O levels was enough to prove to them that I can plan my time and make it in the end but well, I think it is useless now. They'll just kick me back into the quarantine section again and keep me under house arrest. Maybe I'd be saying bye to my electronic friends like I did for O levels too. Actually, I don't know what the future holds for me so I'll just wait for it to surprise me.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:20 AM