500 days of Summer then you meet Autumn
Friday, October 22, 2010
Tom: My name's Tom.
Girl at Interview: [shaking hands] Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn.
I've finally finished watching 500 Days of Summer, yeah! It was kinda messy I guess, the orientation of the time line woah, is really quite bad. Apart from that, I guess the movie is good(: haha, like quite a bit of humour, laughter, sadness and all. Rather balanced. After I watched the whole entire movie to the end, I thought it was rather meaningful. As in the names chosen: Summer refers to the period of finest development, perfection or beauty previous to any decline and Autumn refers to a period of full maturity. So it's like 500 days of perfection (unreal stuff) before you see and experience the full bloom. Haha okay nevermind, if it sounds wrong or whatsoever it just further proves the point that I'm not meant to be a Literature student. Definitions are from dictionary.com since my language is not above average. So yup, it's my review of the movie hehheh.
Today has been quite fun I guess(: I passed my Biology. Well, my parents aren't going to be very happy when they see my grades and definitely not going to be understanding for that. I'm ready for the O levels treatment actually, but hm we'll see about that since I'm much "smarter" now. Like what mommy says, 聪明用错地方. I'm not using my thinking skills (ooh I actually have them!) on my studies but on how to "get my ways", so yeah, wrong application. There's still GP but hm, I think I'll just let it be. Okay enough about results, I'm happy that I passed/ sub-passed, not going to care if my parents are happy with it cause it's MY GRADES, not theirs. I'm not going to let them superimpose again, nope.
Back to the fun part of today. Since school ended early and my PW group members were not present, we skipped meeting. So erms, lunch outside school! haha. Bought Milk Tea from Each a Cup and dabao-ed lunch from the MRT station before going over to Daniel's with David. Played monopoly, well the Econs student won and hm I didn't lose :P I'm the middle person hehheh. And of course, Daniel had to declare bankruptcy with all his property under mortgage. It was quite a long game but quite fun I guess(: chilled for a while and everyone did their own stuff, was kinda bored then. Daniel read his Naruto online and David was doing something on his laptop and erms, I just played with Casper and Mega Jump on the phone. After quite some time, they suggested drain exploring. Yup, drain exploring in school uniform. Haha, but we didn't really go into the tunnels and all la. Well, I didn't. It was okay to watch them "explore" the drains I guess. Spiders, wet floors, dark tunnel, etc. After that they went to disturb some big red ants' nest on a tree. Reminded me of the little boys who didn't have anything to do and go disturb beehives and all, as in like in the stories that we used to read. Went to play at the playground after that, spun round and round on the spinning thing. There was this little girl who kept sticking to us while we were at that "station". Okay nothing much about her, just that she's quite erms, heavy.
Went back to chill for a bit before finally going off because it was late. Missed the bus back to CJ by a few minutes. David waited with me for my bus, talked about promoting, grades and quite a bit of random stuff. Now that I've almost cleared mine, need to help him to stop worrying and have faith. Haha, we take turns doing this I realised :D
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:52 PM