Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

YOG Appreciation for the non-helpers.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
During GP, Bernie told me I had a very qianbian face. Yeah well, Ms Meera didn't let me have my smaller than bite-size chocolates to perk myself up. After Chemistry, I was really on the verge of falling into a deep deep sleep and never waking up again. That sleepy feeling was brought on to GP and we were going to do a CA Essay for Term 4. If I didn't eat that chocolate, I think my spirits would have been far worse than just a qianbian face at that point in time. I FINALLY had a relatively good plan for my essay after 30 plus minutes from the start of the paper, took about 10 to 15 minutes to write the thesis statement, and poof, 15 minutes to write my first point paragraph. She kept extending but I really couldn't meet it. So I concluded my smoked essay hurriedly with a one sentence conclusion+counter argument paragraph. Big handwriting, two sides only. Disappointing. Oh wells, PW is okay but we must not be complacent! Finishing up tomorrow during the block period. Correcting everything that Mr Shi has mentioned and adding in the photographs. Then TADA, our hard work, late nights, tears(hm not so much la) and frustrations. 

An act of impulse got Hawa, Stacy and Bernadette to go with me to the Universal Studios. I'm very very tired but enjoyed myself a lot. We're so going to be back after promos for the Human-Cyclone Roller coaster. I hope it makes a comeback soon! Hm well, there was a little sadness but small thing la haha. Can't help it right, so I had my own share of fun to cover up for it(: Haha, we also had a deal with Hawa before that. She was super sad that she couldn't go for OCIP with the hockey people & Jasmine so we were telling her not to be sad, don't cry, etc. We had a deal: We all go USS but Hawa cannot be sad over it anymore. haha! There's only one roller coaster that I enjoyed to a large extent. The Egyptians one. Stacy told me that I wasn't scared of the thrills and all but I was more afraid of the effects. Haha! Hm I love the thrill but yeah, the effects scares me): It's like the best ride amongst everything that we've tried. Well, not that we tried a lot. Spammed photos, 223 photos. I think we exceeded my parent's number of photos when the whole family went USS without me (was having YOG training) with my cousin's family. Haha! Naiiicceee. And there's only 4 of us. HAHA. 

Talked, walked, spent quite a bit. Played, screamed, laughed about it. Oh that Egyptian roller coaster photo was epic. Too bad we couldn't take a photo of it and none of us bought it too. Haha. $60 worth of food voucher for us to spend but the lockers cost $22 in total woah. Lucky we only rented two, oh wells. Okay wait, I think my brain is going to shut down soon. Mega tired. YAY! There's night study tomorrow and we're going to run Mt Rosie again! (:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:20 AM