Say Hi to Them for Me.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Teachers' Day Celebration today and I wasn't able to make it back to SMSS and PHPPS to see my beloved teachers. Well, most of my primary school teachers are not in school anymore but just felt like going back to see the school itself :P They either transferred to other primary schools or they stopped teaching. I suddenly remembered how I would buy that small bowl of teriyaki chicken rice from the Japanese Stall with my primary schoolmates. haha, suddenly remembered :P SMSS.. I miss it a lot. I miss my awesome classmates aka best friends. I miss my form teacher. I miss my A Maths teacher. I miss my juniors. So much to miss, cause we had great memories that we all want to relive. I remember Mr Low being a really good Biology teacher and I will force myself to not sleep during his lessons (partly because I like Biology itself and he's a teacher with a good humour). His favourite line: ah okay, Good morning gurs. (speaks very quickly for the "good morning gurs" then does throws his arms forward so that his sleeves would go back a bit).
Haha, today was kind of crazy. I never ever ever want to go without food on purpose again. Food is joy okay(: Plus there was PE today -.- I think we're really super pro. I had one cup of milo at 6am and it "lasted" me till 5:30pm plus. I never ever ever ever want to do that again. Ever. Stacy had muffin and chocolate waffle stick during our break time though, haha that makes me pro-er :P That's not the point though. 总而言之, I never ever want to not eat my meals again unless I can't help it. Haha a pale-looking (according to Stacy and Hawa) girl running here and there during soccer today :P First match: Up against T6. We won TWO - NIL! During the first half (all girls match) eh! So happy :D hahaha! Oh then I joined the guys for the second half cause not enough guys in our class. Haha, very fun :P Second match: Up against T22. Lost Three - Nil. Haha aiyah but it was a fun game(: First half (all girls), we managed to keep it at 0 - 0. but the second half, they scored 3 goals. Oh wells. Three back-to-back half times without a filled stomach can kill.
It was bliss when I managed to get food from Noodle King haha! I think it was the same for Stacy(: haha! Night Study plan fails tonight cause it was canceled. Came home early and somehow just fell asleep on the sofa ahah! I'm such a pig. Tomorrow got Chemistry SPA! I haven't study for it yet/: oh wells. We're going for breakfast tomorrow after practical though, YAY :D Oh then Bernadette, Hawa and I will be going to study at the national library :D haha! This is good.
Yesterday is history, today is a present, tomorrow is a mystery. haha always believe that 明天会是更好的. (:
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:08 AM