Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Random Ribbons
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I LIKE RIBBONS :D haha, I don't know why too. I can vaguely remember that I like ribbons on my hair when I was young. Back then, like any other little ballerinas of my age, I would wish that I can get out of the stage where only the elastic band is used for your shoes and be like the older girls who gets to wear pretty shiny shoes with ribbons. In Secondary School, I'm always in attracted by how the ribbons are flowing so smoothly in the air when the Rhythmic Gym girls play with it. Now, I just like it. I don't think there's any specific reasons though. I like colourful ribbons. Okay, so this is the random paragraph of the day! Kind of lifted my mood further.. to think about fond memories. hehheh.

Somehow, I can't remember anything from school today. Apart from sleeping throughout Chemistry tutorial (not really because I was tired), I remember break times when we ate for the first break then we lepak for the second. Oh then there was the unusual feeling of reaching home early for a long time. Slept all the way until 6 plus when I finally woke up to shower. Planned to start work at 7pm but ended up starting only at 8.30 plus. Tonight, I would say, has been quite fruitful. I didn't meet my target though. There's still about 5 more chapters to go for Chemistry, finish learning and revision by tomorrow night. Night Study tomorrow! Bernie and Stacy pangseh me again): Hawa knew that I was referring to night study too when I sent out that message but the other two didn't. So I ended up oversleeping at home and not doing work. Actually, I can't exactly do work in the afternoon.. humid weather kills.

Tomorrow I shall try to concentrate and help the people around me to concentrate on their revision to have a good study night together! (: 

Oh, I remember why I came home and slept all the way. My nasal pathway felt like it was in contact with hot gusts of wind again, suddenly felt tired everywhere and yes, I just slept. Took Redoxon already, doesn't feel like it's doing any good. I'm going to bring my jacket tomorrow, keeping warm is kind of important. Just like how enzymes need optimum temperature for highest rate of reaction! haha. okay Biology. Hm looks like I've gotten over Biology already. Yay! But too bad, tomorrow is dedicated to Chemistry. 

I strongly agree with Bernie that I have done nothing the whole entire year. I'm learning (not revising) JC 1 syllabus in this one week. Nice right. It's like how Mid-years were. Comparing to the amount of effort I've put in, I'd say yeah okay this is what I get. Not bad already. Geography was really rushed. I didn't sleep the night before just to learn how volcanoes works and only one question on that came out. I'm happy that I can retain most of the information quite well(: oh wells, last week, my plan was to get sufficient rest and just freely read through all my self-made notes (notes? I don't even have my lecture notes filled up completely!) and de-stress. Okay, my planning fails me once again.

Promos in less than a week. Adam Khoo's workshop: YOU CAN DO IT! I'm giving it my all(: God, please guide me along and help me to honour thee with my results. Deliver me from Promos like how you delivered me from O levels. Amen.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:39 AM