Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

Rainy days, sleeping in!
Saturday, September 11, 2010

By right, I'm supposed to be in Malaysia right now. Daddy told me yesterday that we're going back to visit Grandma, my younger brother, my parents and I. I was supposed to wake up at 5, which I didn't, but daddy came up to wake me at 7 plus. He gave me an option though, if I didn't remember wrongly. Half asleep, I chose to stay home with my younger brother. That's how I ended up sleeping until 1 plus in the afternoon. The rain was really good at making me sleep longer than usual :P Okay so I slept in until 1 plus, which makes it 12 hours of sleep. Now I'm too awake to be sleeping early when I actually planned to sleep early):

I was too sleepy yesterday to update on whatever that happened so I shall update now(: Early in the morning, woke up to finish reading up for Geography lecture, had a mini row with mommy about having breakfast with the guys at Macs. Left the house, running late for breakfast. Didn't know they were waiting for me to eat or I would have asked them to go ahead and get their food, made me felt bad cause Daniel kept calling me and when I got there he was like: YES, finally! I'm like super hungry. Haha but I soon got over it cause apparently Clement and Frank didn't seem so bothered about the delay in breakfast. Got our breakfast and the usual rubbish at serene centre macs came again. I think it's a virus that hits the guys when we go Serene centre, similar rubbish talk when we were there the last time. Haha Oh wells. Wei Qin came super late, had his breakfast in "peace" before we left for school.

Wei Qin was trying to act like he has a sugar rush on the way back and Frank said he felt queasy. Must have been the large dose of pepper and garlic chili at work in his stomach. Met Cheryl in the canteen, super duper hardworking. She was attempting NJC's Biology paper. Melvin joined us not long after when Daniel and Wei Qin took turns to go to the toilet. On the way up, Frank scared me. I could have been more chill but they broke my "cool aura". Well, not that I had any :P Got back our Geography CA. Daniel started laughing out loud, seriously loud. He said he would if he got above 10 marks. Best yet, he got an A. I did quite well too, a B :D I was sleepier for lecture than I thought I would be. Drifting in and out. Went home and fell asleep after eating my lunch, yeah lazy pig. 

Woke up at like near 5 and realised I was kinda late. Rushed to wash up and went down to Montfort. Missed the poofBOOM): but got to bathe in the high atmosphere. Haha and I know some of the cheers too *beaming with pride* hm, where did I learn those from ah? Should be one of my Secondary school camps. Played frisbee with Daniel and the rest in the field in darkness, half-joined the human chain with Marcus and Bernie, oh yes and SUPPER! Got to know Matthew and Marcus! yay, new friends! haha. Daniel went home after getting Tau Huay. The Tau Huay was goooood. Lepak session at Boey house after we bought our late night deserts. David was, hm just tired and knocked out the floor with a pillow after his supper. Talked about random stuff. Mantou having no feeling, how SJI guys aren't that great, etc. Then there was the answering of the phone call from my dad. I planned to sms them that I'm done at 11:30 and coincidentally, they called me at that time. Kovan Mrt became my pick up point. Spilt ways at Valley Road. Marcus and Bernadette cycled back, Matthew cabbed home, Boey walked back and David walked me to the Mrt station(: Once again, Thanks David :D Well my parents arrived faster than I took to go there. 

Home, bathed and dropped to sleep. And so it's back to the first paragraph again! Just like how they taught us in Secondary school for Chinese compo, stop where you started off with. Draw a circle.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:30 AM