Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, September 19, 2010


I remember how often I used to play on the piano when it was the school exam period. I don't know why. I somehow just liked it. Didn't need my parents to pester me to go play (practice) on it like how they are doing it nowadays. I wasn't stressed or anything cause seriously, I'm never stressed until it's super near the day/ hour. Take ballet exam for example, I'll only start worrying a few minutes before it's my turn to do the dance. It's not even a few minutes to entering the exam room! Cause well, usually that's what happens to others. The same goes for everything, I guess. All sorts of exams. Ah, I still love the feeling of studying at this hour. No one in the family disturbs, the temperature of the air is cool enough for me to do my revisions normally, the unsung melody playing in the background. This was how I overcame O levels. Late-hour studying. But this shouldn't be the way): Well, I did get past O levels and somehow managed to end up in CJ. 


Every time I told others to work hard at it and make it for Promos, I can't help but start thinking. Hm what if I was the one who didn't make it in the end. It would be many times worse than someone who did nothing and didn't make it for Promos. That thought just keeps popping up in my head from time to time but nah, I don't want to accept it. I want my daily laughs with Stacy, Hawa and Bernie in school everyday next year. I want to poke Daniel's scar next year to reset his mind. I want to sit beside Fedeline in class next year. I want to joke around with Clement next year. I want to sit at our usual canteen table next year and laugh at Kenneth's sick thoughts. I want to go for dance next year and Bryan will go Hi Maple! I want to step into a classroom that says 2T26. I want to work towards A levels with everyone in class. I want to hear Alex sing in class next year. I want to see Wei Qin playing his pink DS in class next year. I want to hear Frank suaning himself next year. Hm so many I-wants. I wonder what happened to the I-don't-wants. There's just one actually. I don't want to not be promoted with everyone else. When I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE. Right down to the little goblin.


Church, Dance, School aaannnddd... ... hms okay, shall generalise it: everything. I want to show my parents how God can control my life and help me have all that I need when he's in everything.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:55 AM